Monoi Tiare Oil
Rated 0 on Think Dirty!
This little bottle of liquid gold is the ultimate multi-tasker and PERFECT for summer. First off, it smells like Tiare Flowers (a cousin of Gardenias) with a hit of Coconut so there's that - yes please! Next you can use it in a myriad of ways:
- use as a facial moisturizer or mix with yours for a boost
- same story with using it as a body moisturizer or mixing it with yours
- use as a hair mask for dehydrated tresses or use a couple of drops pre heat tools as a heat protectant for hair
- use as a nourishing bath or massage oil
- baby safe as a baby oil - amazing alternative to petroleum-based products
- touch to pulse points to use as a botanically based fragrance
- apply to cuticles as a wonderful treatment oil
Monoi de Tahiti designates that the Monoi Oil I use is made in French Polynesia and is created by macerating Tiare blossoms (hand picked as buds that must be used within 24 hours of harvesting) in refined Coconut Oil. The Coconut Oil is extracted from mature coconuts gathered from trees growing exclusively in the coral sand beaches in Tahiti. Only "Tiare" flower buds from the Gardenia Tahitensis species and of Polynesian origin are used. It smells AMAZING.
I wanted to give you a bottle that was big enough that you can use it as a body/hair oil and not feel like you have to be skimpy with it which is why I chose a 2 oz over a 1 oz size. I chose a dropper instead of a pump since air doesn't degrade Coconut Oil and droppers are easier to work with when you're dealing with hair/body amounts as you can get a larger amount of product more easily.
For easy on the go (and to use as a fragrance!) there's the roller ball option.
Please note that Monoi Tiare Oil solidifies at 68 degrees. Simply run under warm water and you're good to go.
Vegan. Paraben and Petrochemical-Free.
2 oz. glass dropper or 1/3 oz glass roller ball.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).