As a company we are committed to the ideals of empowerment, education, and inclusivity.
- Every human has a valuable story to tell and all shades of folks are beautiful at every age and every size.
- In utilizing the highest quality of ingredients possible and being conscientious with what goes into our formulas.
- In choosing sustainability whenever possible to prioritize a lesser impact on the Earth.
- In the equal rights and worth of those who have been historically excluded including women, members of the BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ communities, and people with disabilities.
As a result of our long-held values, a percentage of our sales will go towards the following 501(c)(3) nonprofits starting in October 2021:
For more information please visit
- Fair Girls - working to end human trafficking of women & the sexual exploitation of children
- One Tree Planted - dedicated to making it easier to give back to the environment, create a healthier climate, protect biodiversity, and help reforestation efforts around the world - all by planting trees
- Equal Justice Initiative - committed to ending mass incarceration and excessive punishment in the United States, to challenging racial and economic injustice, and to protecting basic human rights for the most vulnerable people in American society
- The Trevor Project - the world's largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ young people