We cover the gamut in this episode with Ondine Landa - growing up in an adopted Caucasian family as a mixed race child, modeling in Paris, being diagnosed with lupus and the physical limitations that came with it, going gray, motherhood, aging - you name it.
Our email today (52:20) is a deep-dive into DEET - what are the precautions/concerns and is it "bad"?
Call Outs from the episode:
- La Sirene Designs
- French & Algerian Truce
- Chris Cooper
- Code Switching
- Erin's Faces Radiant Firming Concealer
- Erin's Faces Matcha Mascara
- Erin's Faces Mineral Lip Gloss
- Mosquito Repellent - Why Ingredients Matter blog post
- DEET Application Tips
- EPA DEET Fact Sheet
- Erin's Faces Deet-Free Mosquito & Tick Repellent